Frequently asked questions.
When is the festival?
Spring Equinox will be held on the 23rd of September 2017, you can read more about this event and purchase your tickets here.
Can I stay?
Our events run all night, there is space for camping in the parking area and calm places for you to lie down if you need to.
What should I bring?
- Make sure to bring extra layers of clothing, especially socks.
- A plastic or metal water bottle so that you can fill it up during the night.
- A torch will help you to make your way around the site when it gets dark.
- Food or alternatively there will be food vendors onsite, BUT make sure to bring cash with you. There is NO EFTPOS available on site.
- Warmth, water, torch, cash if you want to buy stuff such as coffee (no ATMs on-site)
Is there an age limit?
No age limit, however we ask that anyone coming to Equinox under the age of 16 be with a parent or guardian.
Can I bring Kids?
Children are always welcome at our events as they are run by the community for the community, however as there is no indoor areas and this is an all night event, we encourage safety first where the little ones are concerned.
Absolutely no dogs allowed on site. This includes the car park too.
This is a non-alcohol event, no alcohol no glass.
How can I get involved?
There are a few ways you can be involved with our event, you can either sign up as a volunteer and help out on the by filling out this form.
Or if you are musically inclined, submit a musical set to play in one of our zones!
Refer to our Safety page for more suggestions / instructions.